2010年5月24日月曜日

Week 6

This week, I took PWT for ARW. I felt both nervous and confidence. Nervous is because this is

first test for ARW and I felt if I fail this test, I may lose grade of ARW. Therefore, I try to

skimming the whole text of Meiland. I managed to read it before the test, I was able to have a

little confidence. During the test, I was able to write all three questions. Well, though I am not

sure whether those answers are right or wrong, managing to write all questions made me great

relief because completed answer is better than no or incompleted answer.

The next week, I must write the first essay. Though I worry whether I can write a better essay,

nothing begins if I don't nothing. Then, I will do my best.

Discussing about TOMATS is coming soon and I am looking forward because TOMATS looks

very interesting.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿