2011年2月23日水曜日

Final Reaction looking back on ARW

Through this one year, I learned how to read and write academically, rather than English. It is true that we learned and improve our English skills so much, but I think it was also important to implement "Academic Readind and Writing". Through ARW classes, I managed to understand how to confront with academic articles. That was precious experience for my future.

Even after ending ELP classes, I may encounter many academic articles which should be examined and criticized. When I meet such situation, I try to remember how to read those articles learned in ARW classes. In some day, I want to take TOEIC or TOEFL tests in order to facilitate my job hunting in the future. In order to achieve, I also try not to forget how to learn English skills learned in whole ELP classes. This is brief plan for improving my English skills.

Thank you for teaching. I feel glad if we can see on campus.

1 件のコメント:

  1. This is a very nice learning blog and final reflection, Sakuto.

    I'm glad you learned some valuable things and found some goals for future improvement as well!

    Thanks for your great efforts in the ARW class.

    Mark

    返信削除